Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's policy immediately returns its ambassador from Tehran to Baghdad and apologizes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's policy immediately returns its ambassador from Tehran to Baghdad and apologizes Empty Iraq's policy immediately returns its ambassador from Tehran to Baghdad and apologizes

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Sep 2018, 3:00 am

[size=32]
    Iraq's policy immediately returns its ambassador from Tehran to Baghdad and apologizes[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

10 hours ago

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq on Thursday the return of its ambassador in the Iranian capital of Tehran, Rajeh Saber Abboud al-Moussawi to the Federal capital Baghdad on the background of what circulated social networking sites of "abuse and insult" addressed to the Iraqi community.
    Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Mahjoub said in a statement on Monday that the ministry "regrets the irresponsible behavior of the Iraqi ambassador to Tehran with Iraqi citizens."
    He added that Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Ashayqar al-Jaafari "directed the ambassador immediately back to Baghdad on the impact of this act, and investigate the matter and take all legal action resulting from this behavior."
    "Mahjoub said that" the ministry calls upon all missions to be a service to the citizen and help him and watch his services and that the Embassy of Iraq in Tehran to be a home for Iraqi citizens like other missions. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:27 am