Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US State Department: Ready to meet with Iranians but refuse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US State Department: Ready to meet with Iranians but refuse Empty US State Department: Ready to meet with Iranians but refuse

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Sep 2018, 4:02 am

US State Department: Ready to meet with Iranians but refuse %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%87%D9%88%D9%83
    US State Department: Ready to meet with Iranians but refuse
    - US officials are always ready to meet with their Iranian counterparts, but they reject it, a senior State Department official said on Wednesday.
    US special envoy to Iran Brian Hook said at a conference organized by the Hudson Institute for Studies and Analysis in Washington that President Donald Trump and Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo "clearly stated that they were ready to negotiate and engage in talks."
    Hawk stressed that the goal was "to reach a comprehensive agreement with Iran," based on the conditions announced by Pompeo last spring, which go beyond the specific demands in the nuclear agreement signed in 2015 on Iran's nuclear program, which the United States withdrew from.
    "The Iranian official said:" There is no rejection of the idea of ​​meeting the Iranians, "continuing:" Iran's guide Ali Khamenei, President Rohani and Minister Zarif expressed their lack of interest in talks .. This is their position and we respect it. "
    Washington hopes to include a real international "treaty" to be approved by the US Congress, a ban on ballistic weapons and prevent the development of missiles, which can be supplied with nuclear warheads, and to end the "disturbing" and "abusive" behavior of Tehran in the Middle East.
    Trump and Rohani will travel to New York next week to participate in the UN General Assembly, where the US president is due to chair a UN Security Council session on Iran. Rohani is also in talks with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron, but no US-Iranian meeting has been announced so far. .

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:45 pm