Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claims to reduce the wages of postgraduate studies under special maintenance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Claims to reduce the wages of postgraduate studies under special maintenance Empty Claims to reduce the wages of postgraduate studies under special maintenance

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Sep 2018, 2:54 am

Claims to reduce the wages of postgraduate studies under special maintenance
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, Friday, called on the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research to reduce the wages of postgraduate studies on the expense of private.
    Nassif said in a statement, "There are complaints by applicants for postgraduate studies of special maintenance / master and doctorate on the rise in wages, as the salaries of the Faculty of Science 24 million dinars, and became installment paid in 5 payments after it was in 6 payments, and this is an additional burden on Students. "
    She pointed out that "there are costs and other material burdens borne by the student in the preparation of the letter and purchase materials for the practical side."
    Nassif stressed " the need to reduce wages and installments form that reduces the physical burden on students, wages rise in mean reluctance to complete graduate studies and thus the loss of the country scientific expertise and competencies that are needed today to contribute to the advancement of the country within their areas of competence" .anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:37 am