Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    Central Iranian: exports of non-oil goods 19 billion dollars

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 273590
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Central Iranian: exports of non-oil goods 19 billion dollars Empty Central Iranian: exports of non-oil goods 19 billion dollars

    Post by Rocky Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:02 am


    Central Iranian: exports of non-oil goods 19 billion dollars

    11:41 - 22/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran's central bank governor Abdul-Nasser Hamati announced Saturday that exports of non-oil goods amounted to more than 19 billion dollars over the next five months, from 21 March to 22 August 2018.
    Hmati said in a statement that "Fares" that 3 billion dollars of the amount mentioned in the export of gas and oil derivatives, where the amount returned to the economy of the country while the remaining $ 16 billion should also return.
    He explained that the total foreign currency offered in the system "Nima" foreign exchange rate during the implementation of the new package of hard currency so far amounted to about $ 2 billion, as more than 80 percent of it related to petrochemical companies, while the rest of non-oil exporters share less than 20 percent in the secondary exchange market.
    Hamati said that $ 13 billion was allocated for imports of essential goods, medicines and medical equipment as they are gradually provided and that imports are currently underway, indicating that the officials concerned with the Central Bank have good dealings with the Union of Cashiers and there are programs in preparation to facilitate and smooth the sale and purchase of hard currency in exchange offices. Ending / 25

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:06 am