Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BARZANI ASKS MALIKI AND AL - AMIRI TO SUPPORT HIS PARTY 'S CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BARZANI ASKS MALIKI AND AL - AMIRI TO SUPPORT HIS PARTY 'S CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY Empty BARZANI ASKS MALIKI AND AL - AMIRI TO SUPPORT HIS PARTY 'S CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Sep 2018, 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kurdish President Massoud Barzani has asked the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the Fatah alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, to support his party's candidate for the post of president of the Republic of Iraq, reported Kurdish media, noting Barzani informed the parties of his willingness to relinquish the post The second deputy speaker of the Parliament of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, in return.
    The media said that "Barzani had a telephone conversation with the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki, and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri, and asked them to support the candidate of his party to obtain the post of President of the Republic of Iraq."
    She added that "the leader of the Democratic Party told al-Amri and Maliki (if a candidate of my party supported you, we give up the post of deputy speaker of parliament in favor of the candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan).

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 10:00 am