Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SURON ANNOUNCES THE NAME OF THE CANDIDATE TO WHOM ALL CONDITIONS APPLY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SURON ANNOUNCES THE NAME OF THE CANDIDATE TO WHOM ALL CONDITIONS APPLY Empty SURON ANNOUNCES THE NAME OF THE CANDIDATE TO WHOM ALL CONDITIONS APPLY

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Sep 2018, 4:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The alliance of Suron, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, that the former leader of the Supreme Islamic Council, Adel Abdul Mahdi, is the closest candidates to the prime minister.
    The leader of the coalition Ayman al-Shammari said that "many names are proposed for prime minister, including Adel Abdul-Mahdi, but the issue of his selection specifically has not been resolved until now."
    Al-Shammari said that "Abdul-Mahdi is the closest to the prime minister, because of his proximity to all political forces, as it has some specifications that the will of the reference, as well as some conditions of the chest, including that he is independent and does not have any armed faction, and these specifications, Prime minister. "
    After 2003, Abdul Mahdi returned to Iraq after years of opposition and became an alternate member of the interim Governing Council.
    He served as finance minister in the interim Iraqi government headed by Iyad Allawi from 2004 to 2005, before winning the 2005 legislative elections and then became vice president for the period 2006-2010.
    The last post taken by Abdul-Mahdi was the Ministry of Oil, which resigned in March 2016, against the backdrop of a wave of demonstrations and sit-ins demanding reform, and decided not to participate in any future elections.
    Abdul Mahdi, a former leader of the Supreme Council, has succeeded in establishing a good relationship with both Iranians and Americans in the past period, and established a network of relations with Sunni and Kurdish leaders. Finished / m.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:17 pm