Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi province announces the absence of its records of cases of extortion electronic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi province announces the absence of its records of cases of extortion electronic Empty Iraqi province announces the absence of its records of cases of extortion electronic

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi province announces the absence of its records of cases of extortion electronic

The Diyala provincial police command announced on Sunday that its records of e-extortion cases were free for the 100th day in a row.
    "The records of the police stations in all districts and districts of Diyala have been denied electronic extortion cases for the 100th day," Diyala police spokesman Colonel Ghaleb al-Attiyah told a news conference.
    "The failure to register cases of blackmail comes after the success of a team in Diyala police to dismantle and arrest many extortion networks in 2018 and show it in the media, which put pressure on some psychologically weak and prompted them to stop their criminal activities."
    Attiyah said that "six of those involved in blackmail currently behind the bars and all of them young, some of them have certificates of study, but used his skill on the computer in violation of the law and blackmail youths of both sexes to get the money before falling into the hands of justice."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:24 am