Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank: Iraq needs broad investment to boost its economic well-being

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - World Bank: Iraq needs broad investment to boost its economic well-being Empty World Bank: Iraq needs broad investment to boost its economic well-being

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Sep 2018, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    World Bank: Iraq needs broad investment to boost its economic well-being
    The World Bank representative in Iraq, Yara Salem, said that "Iraq needs in the coming period to invest large and enhance its economic well-being."
    "The recent exit of the Iraqi Central Bank from the gray list means Iraq's compliance with international standards in terms of combating corruption and money laundering and an important step for regional and international investment," Salem said in a press interview.
    "This will have a greater openness to the international community and the opening of the economy to investment and employment through regional and international investments and to the development of the financial sector in Iraq," Salem said.
    The official newspaper of the European Union confirmed the official publication of the abolition of sanctions imposed on the Central Bank of Iraq under the former regime, which provided for the prohibition of dealing with a group of financial institutions and non-financial Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:38 am