Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vitol stopped working with Iran when US sanctions began

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vitol stopped working with Iran when US sanctions began Empty Vitol stopped working with Iran when US sanctions began

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 2:45 am

Vitol stopped working with Iran when US sanctions began

Vitol stopped working with Iran when US sanctions began 10245

A senior executive in Vitol said on Tuesday that the commodities trading company would stop working with Iran after the United States reinstated sanctions on Tehran's oil trade from November 4.
    "Working with Iran or anything related to Iran should stop," said Mike Muller, a business development officer in Vitol, speaking on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Petroleum Conference in Singapore.
    "We have a long relationship with Iran and I certainly look forward to the time when trade can resume, but for now, one needs explicit exemptions from the United States, not just the United States, but the global banking community and everything else," he said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:59 pm