Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls on the government to launch allotments east of the canal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls on the government to launch allotments east of the canal Empty Deputy calls on the government to launch allotments east of the canal

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 3:13 am

Deputy calls on the government to launch allotments east of the canal

11:56 - 24/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP called on the alliance of Star Succession Jabbar al-Attabi, on Monday, the federal government to abide by its promises made on the allocation of funds necessary for the eastern areas of the Canal, especially Fadhiliyah and laboratories and victory.
    "The government promised before the parliamentary elections to launch financial allocations for the implementation of all projects and infrastructure in terms of al-Fadhiliya, and we have not seen until now any of these promises," al-Attabi said in a statement.
    He added that "there are sensitive projects stopped because of the non-allocation of funds announced by the government to launch earlier," noting that "the area of ​​Fadhilia large area of ​​population density is suffering greatly neglected and lack of services and the accumulation of waste in addition to the lack of any infrastructure."
    Al-Attabi said that "the deputies of the east channel will closely follow all the service files and uncover the facts and failures in the circles and institutions of the state towards the eastern areas of the canal."Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:35 am