Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to tear stronger than the exit of Fayadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to tear stronger than the exit of Fayadh Empty Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to tear stronger than the exit of Fayadh

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 3:23 am

Newspaper: Abadi coalition threatened to tear stronger than the exit of Fayadh

09:32 - 25/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The coalition of victory headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi threatened to "tear" stronger than the defection of the head of the tender movement on the coalition recently, noting that the survival of the Virtue Party within the coalition depends on obtaining a ministry.
    "The alliance is threatened with a stronger rupture than when Faleh al-Fayadh withdrew with more than 25 members. Those who remain now are not competing against the strong numbers in the remaining parties," the newspaper al-Arabi al-Jadid said in a report read by Al-Maaloumah. "He said.
    The newspaper added that "the most important element threatens the survival of the coalition alive is the Virtue Party, which calls in all dialogues with the Ministry of Justice, which has held since the last three governments," indicating that "if Abadi could provide the ministry for them will remain within the coalition, and if he could not, Alliance of conquest ".
    The newspaper pointed out that "the religious authority in the city of Najaf insists on the government competencies and demands that there is a person who manages the outstanding files for years."Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:36 am