Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halbusi: Parliament recognizes the names of 30 candidates for the presidency of the Republic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halbusi: Parliament recognizes the names of 30 candidates for the presidency of the Republic Empty Halbusi: Parliament recognizes the names of 30 candidates for the presidency of the Republic

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 3:26 am

[size=32]
    Halbusi: Parliament recognizes the names of 30 candidates for the presidency of the Republic[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 hours ago

Shafak News / Speaker of Parliament Mohammad Habousi announced the progress of 30 people to run for president. 
    "We have about 30 candidates for the post of President of the Republic, we are waiting to review the files of their candidacy, we are committed to the election of the President of the Republic within the constitutional time and if not resolved by consensus, we will resort to vote," Halabousi told reporters from Najaf. 
    "The role of the largest bloc ends with nominating the candidate, but there must be consensus to choose a professional administrative political figure capable of running this file and if not agreed upon by all will be approved by parliament." 
    The MP for the coalition of victory, Ali Sinid revealed to the Twilight News earlier in the day about the existence of a near agreement on the postponement of the election of the new president at the present time to after the elections in the Kurdistan region scheduled for the end of this month.
    According to the constitution, a new president must be elected within 30 days of the first session of the new parliament, and the candidate who wins a two-thirds majority of the members of the House of Representatives wins.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:34 am