Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad 's economy responds to Sinjar's demand to build a dam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad 's economy responds to Sinjar's demand to build a dam Empty Baghdad 's economy responds to Sinjar's demand to build a dam

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 3:29 am

Baghdad 's economy responds to Sinjar's demand to build a dam

Baghdad responds to Sinjar's request to build a dam

The Iraqi Yazidis said Monday that their efforts in Baghdad were continuing for the Iraqi government to build a dam to collect water within the Sinjar district.

The representative of the Yazidis in Baghdad, Saeb Khedr, he asked the Minister of Water Resources Federal Hassan al-Janabi to build two dams in Jabal Sinjar and the plain of Mosul, indicating that the Iraqi minister welcomed this claim.

He explained that the Federal Water Resources Minister decided to send a committee with expertise in the coming days to follow up the place of dams and start work as soon as possible.

He added that the Sinjar dam is located in the valley of Mount Sinjar, while the dam of the Mosul plain in the mountain of Bashika, explaining that the dams are filled with rainwater.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:05 am