Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Diller: Iraq needs a personality with a strong mind for his presidency and the end of the ong

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Diller: Iraq needs a personality with a strong mind for his presidency and the end of the ong Empty Sheikh Diller: Iraq needs a personality with a strong mind for his presidency and the end of the ong

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 3:35 am

Sheikh Diller: Iraq needs a personality with a strong mind for his presidency and the end of the ongoing interventions abroad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Rizan Sheikh Delir, said on Tuesday that Iraq needs a personality with a strong mentality to lead it and end foreign interference that has been going on for 15 years.
    "Iraq urgently needs a president who maintains his borders, his education, his percentage and his loyalty, protects the constitution, and puts an end to the foreign interference that has plagued the political process for 15 years and put Iraq in the wind and subject to other reforms," ​​Sheikh Diller said in a statement received by Iraq News. .
    She stressed that "the personality that will receive the presidency of the Republic of Iraq must be characterized by strong relations with all in addition to regional and international relations that can serve Iraq and reach the ranks of developed countries, and be aware of the work of previous governments and their pros and cons from 2003 until now."
    She pointed out that "Iraq needs an independent personality with a strong mindset working to stimulate the advancement of the economic reality of the country and open its doors to all investments to make it a force to calculate a thousand account in the next phase."
    She pointed out that "that personality can work to increase the powers of the post of President of the Republic, especially those silent in the Constitution to make it an active pole in the system of the three presidencies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:55 pm