Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Belarus is concerned about the proximity of US bases to its borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Belarus is concerned about the proximity of US bases to its borders Empty Belarus is concerned about the proximity of US bases to its borders

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Sep 2018, 2:11 am

Belarus is concerned about the proximity of US bases to its borders

22:15 - 27/09/2018

Belarus is concerned about the proximity of US bases to its borders 5bacf9e395a597b8638b4568-696x392
    Information / follow up
    Belarusian Foreign Ministry confirmed that the establishment of US military bases in Poland will not contribute to strengthening stability in the region.
    "Such measures can not enhance the stability, transparency and predictability now necessary in our region," said Belarusian Foreign Ministry spokesman Anatoly Glaz.
    "On the contrary, today more than ever, there is a need to restore mutual understanding and confidence in the military-political field, including elements of conventional arms control, and therefore efforts should be focused on this basis, not militarization" . End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:58 am