Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of "doubts" .. South Korea is besieging a Russian ship

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of "doubts" .. South Korea is besieging a Russian ship Empty Because of "doubts" .. South Korea is besieging a Russian ship

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Sep 2018, 3:03 am

Because of "doubts" .. South Korea is besieging a Russian ship
    Because of "doubts" .. South Korea is besieging a Russian ship Irq_606116960_1538201426
    The representative of the International Federation of Transport Workers of the Far East Peter Ocechanski said on Saturday that the South Korean authorities were holding a Russian ship.
    The Russian ship "Sevastopol", owned by the company "Godzon", was detained in the South Korean port of Busan, Osichenko told Russian news agency Sputnik.
    "They took the ship and did not stop it, the customer came to the platform and said they would not let the ship leave," he said.
    According to him, the situation will probably not change over the weekend.
    The Kommersant newspaper earlier reported that the ship had been suspended in South Korea because of possible suspicion of trade with the DPRK, which was banned by UN Security Council sanctions.
    The South Korean Foreign Ministry announced in August that an inspection was being conducted to break UN Security Council resolutions on the Russian ship Sevastopol in the South Korean port of Busan.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=105684

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 am