Rashid News / Baghdad
The leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Salah al-Arabawi, on Saturday, a letter to former Vice President Adel Abdul Mahdi, after his approach to the Prime Minister, as he put it.
The letter, published by Arabawi on his personal page on the site "Facebook" today, and monitored by "Rashid News", the following:
To the honorable Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi.
"As you approach the prime minister, I write to you some of what I think is useful and important to your personal success and the success of the government:
- Choose your team carefully and each one of them is better than you in the field of his work and specialization.
- Set your priorities, work without priorities such as sailing without a specific destination (services, anti-corruption, security).
Be more helpful than being politically. The people are looking for your actions, not for your words and for your achievement, not for your activity and for your work, not just for your presence.
- Do all that others can not do and leave without others (delegated what may be delegated).
- Balance does not mean being in the middle, does not mean staying in the same place, (be always balanced).
- Always be under the law and not above it and the rule of law is not built by those who believe in its credibility on the law.
- The action of the Council of Ministers and not disrupted by the Prime Minister.
- The government built the parliament and not the need, the demarcation of the relationship between the government and the House of Representatives not as imposed by reality, but as outlined by the Constitution.
- Failure to adopt any of the five myths related to the reinvention of the government is preventing the re-creation of the government to develop its performance, namely:
1- حل المحافظين: يرون الحل بالتقشف في الانفاق الحكومي وتقليص نشاط الحكومة، وهذا لن يؤدي الى تطوير اداء الحكومة.
2- حل الليبراليين: يرون الحل بزيادة الاموال الموجهة للحكومة وتوسيع دائرة نشاطها ولكن الحقيقة سيؤدي اغداق المزيد من الاموال على نظام متحجر ومطالبته بمزيد من المهام سيؤدي الى مزيد من الخسائر.
3- حل المستثمرين: يرون الحل بادارة الحكومة بذات الطريقة التي يدار بها القطاع الخاص، ولكن الحكومة لا تستهدف الربحية فقط.
4- حل المواطنين : يرون الحل بتغيير الافراد العاملين في الحكومة وتعيين اصحاب الكفاءة فقط ، لكن هل المشكلة في الافراد فقط؟!ماذا عن النظام المكبل لهم؟.
5- حل الموظفين: يرون الحل بزيادة رواتبهم وحوافزهم ، لكن ماذا عن تغيير الثقافة التي توجههم ؟!)
- Take the book hard and ride hard as an unarmed and uncircumcised club, tear the paper that is in your pocket and write another one while you complete your task.
- Iraq first, let this phrase be connected internationally.
- Ablution by Imam Abu Hanifa and stay in the Church of the Virgin Mary arrived in the presence of Imam Kadhim.
- Becoming seven dates of flours from Basrah and milk cup from Erbil.
- Do not be like a fig tree of India that does not grow under it (something other than you).
- Do not establish a party and do not renew the mandate and light stick if you are a leader.
My respect and appreciation and call you .. Salah Al Arabawi.
Adel Abdul Mahdi, the former oil minister, was named as a compromise candidate after a statement issued by the authority on the personality that will take over the presidency of the next government.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]