Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

New statistics reveal the flight of thousands of Turks towards Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New statistics reveal the flight of thousands of Turks towards Europe Empty New statistics reveal the flight of thousands of Turks towards Europe

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Oct 2018, 2:50 am

New statistics reveal the flight of thousands of Turks towards Europe

10:38 - 01/10/2018

New statistics reveal the flight of thousands of Turks towards Europe %D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The German newspaper Welt am Sonntag reported that it had obtained official figures showing a rise in the number of immigrants coming to EU countries via Turkey, noting that among them thousands of Turks.
    According to the EU's internal report, the number of immigrants through Turkey has increased by up to 40 percent in the first nine months of this year, compared to the same period in 2017. "
    "Some 39,000 migrants have arrived in the European continent since the beginning of 2018. The vast majority of them have taken the road between Turkey and Greece to reach Europe, while a small percentage arrived via Bulgaria, Italy and Cyprus from Turkey."
    She added that "5300 Turks left their country, targeting the European countries among these immigrants who have taken from Turkey to migrate to the old continent, indicating that 6,500 people arrived in Germany during the same period as asylum seekers"
    "The proportion of Turkish asylum seekers rose in the wake of the attempted coup in Turkey in July 2016, and that about 30 thousand Turks have sought asylum in the European Union in the past two years." Ending / 25 z

Lobo
    Lobo

New statistics reveal the flight of thousands of Turks towards Europe Empty Re: New statistics reveal the flight of thousands of Turks towards Europe

Post by Lobo Mon 01 Oct 2018, 1:37 pm

WOW, never ending - what a mess - EUROPE build a wall.

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 10:07 pm