Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh civilized dialogue-number: 6012 - 2018/10/3 - 0:54 axis: Research

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh  civilized dialogue-number: 6012 - 2018/10/3 - 0:54  axis: Research Empty The appearance of Mohammed Saleh civilized dialogue-number: 6012 - 2018/10/3 - 0:54 axis: Research

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Oct 2018, 4:53 pm

[size=44]Chimney scanner[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chimney Scanner 

appearance of Mohammed Saleh

My eyes lurched in front of the coal hoist, which was the only presence of smoke that burned the fire, to look for the owner of our old restaurant, the sidewalk restaurant, and found him behind a curtain of flame still wrestling life and struggling to survive, leaving him only his gray hair, And pass easily as the sun and the moon, and he turns on the passion to live after he reddened his eyes and pale blue accusation turned the grooves of his face and it stifles the heat through a very absurd time. I said to him, and he was busy inspecting the remains of his hidden power, turning the pieces of meat on the clouds of smoke, where do you get the charcoal? He was greeted by a pain covered with human sorrow. It is one of those long-standing stumps that has its roots in the land that embraced it after it was uprooted, and its nails dug deep into the ground, escaping to the bottom of the ground. I said in a secret, that it is the conflict with nature and that the failure to know the necessities (the bug and the result) makes us skinny our forests into a battlefield that leaves nothing but piles of black coal in the game of greed called extraterrestrials. They are seeking a bunch of money! I left the pavement restaurant, and I remember the history of the Industrial Revolution, on the day of the British poet William Blake's famous poem (Smokey). He talked about the phenomenon of running young children in England in the 18th and 19th centuries, who were four and five years old. And in the depths of the chimneys of factories and chimneys of small size and harnessing them to clean them from the puffs of burning coal smoke and remove the accumulated residues from the inner walls in the depths of those black columns dark, and how these young children were subjected to death and rapid loss,Angels !!. They were the charcoal poems on the day those young people were painted in black to enable their enslavement and turn them into the dark slave class where slavery began at the dawn of its history with a tendency to black sex! Slavery did not end in its old form after today's people turned into semi-technical slaves, and the demand for natural coal did not end. Coal, with a production of around 7 billion tonnes a year and currently being harvested by 60 percent by drilling underground mines, is the world's most important source of energy, accounting for about 27 percent of the world's energy needs. It comes after oil directly to meet the needs of the people of the earth to its sources, where oil currently fills about 36 percent of the population's need for energy sources. In the end, the owner of our restaurant, who is struggling from the edge of his home, spent the rest of his life between his frantic smoke, the lost alternative to his future, and Australia's Prime Minister Kevin Rudd years ago. His country has been a top priority since 1797 in coal mining and export . He is confused by the fact that he is convinced that environmental rights organizations in his country are demanding a restriction on the production of exported coal and between producer unions that pay dividends and sales opportunities to achieve the expansion of the chimneys and multiply them around the world. The two circles, between the two men, are intertwined in their labyrinth, separated only by geological geological survey areas covered by chimneys and smoke residues. He is confused by the fact that he is convinced that environmental rights organizations in his country are demanding a restriction on the production of exported coal and between producer unions that pay dividends and sales opportunities to achieve the expansion of the chimneys and multiply them around the world. The two circles, between the two men, are intertwined in their labyrinth, separated only by geological geological survey areas covered by chimneys and smoke residues. He is confused by the fact that he is convinced that environmental rights organizations in his country are demanding a restriction on the production of exported coal and between producer unions that pay dividends and sales opportunities to achieve the expansion of the chimneys and multiply them around the world. [size=11]The two circles, between the two men, are intertwined in their labyrinth, separated only by geological geological survey areas covered by chimneys and smoke residues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:31 am