Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Open branches of Rasheed Bank in 3 states

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 3:46 am

1/15/2014 0:00 

Baghdad morning 
, the Ministry of Finance on the opening of branches of Rasheed Bank in three countries within its efforts to support the Iraqi economy in accordance with the development programs sober. said director of media relations at the bank's Ministry, Saleh Hassan Kadhim told (morning): The Rasheed Bank is going offline procedures open 3 branches in out of the country the first in the United Arab Emirates and the other in the Republic of Romania and third in Turkey, noting that the move is part of a development policy sober pursued by the bank to support the Iraqi economy, and to ensure the provision of better services to the customer banking inside and outside the country. 
pointed out that Bank of continuous funding for the development of all sectors of the economy, including the agricultural sector through the funding of peasants and farmers manner Murabaha Islamic adoption of his window, revealing that the bank was opened last October at the University of Basra, the first two sections and the second within the Basra International Hotel.    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jan 2018, 4:13 pm