Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi to Pompeo: The next government will put priorities in the reconstruction of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi to Pompeo: The next government will put priorities in the reconstruction of the country Empty Abdul-Mahdi to Pompeo: The next government will put priorities in the reconstruction of the country

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Oct 2018, 3:43 pm

Abdul-Mahdi to Pompeo: The next government will put priorities in the reconstruction of the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

said Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , on Thursday, that the next government will be a priority within the country 's reconstruction and the provision of services to citizens and strengthen relations with the international community and security. 

The Information Office said for Abdul - Mahdi said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "Prime Minister - designate Adel Abdul Mahdi received a phone call today from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo , " noting that "during which they congratulated Abdul Mahdi , on the occasion of his appointment , In addition to discuss cooperation between the two countries and support for Iraq in various sectors.

"The next government will prioritize the reconstruction of the country, provide services to citizens, strengthen external relations with the international community and continue to strengthen security and all that would serve the citizens and the interest of the country," he said. 

The President of the Republic Barham Salih , on Tuesday, Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:40 am