Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading policy reveals the position of Abadi from assigning Abdul Mahdi to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading policy reveals the position of Abadi from assigning Abdul Mahdi to form a government Empty Leading policy reveals the position of Abadi from assigning Abdul Mahdi to form a government

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    Leading policy reveals the position of Abadi from assigning Abdul Mahdi to form a government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"Twilight" News / coalition "victory" led by Haider Abadi, on Thursday, his position on the appointment of Adel Abdul Mahdi, the next prime minister.
    The leader of the coalition MP Nada Shaker Jodat told Twilight News that "the coalition of victory from the supporters of Adel Abdul Mahdi, and will stand with in the formation of his government, in order to complete the draft Abadi reform and investment large.
    Jawdat said that "Abbadi was the first preachers to Adel Abdul Mahdi, and this indicates that Abadi is not clinging to power, and his coalition of the most prominent supporters of the success of the task of Adel Abdul Mahdi and his new government.
    The parliament, elected on Tuesday (2 October 2018) candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Barham Saleh, President of the Republic of Iraq, and assigned the elected President, former Supreme Council leader Adel Abdul Mahdi, to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:13 am