Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian submarines raise NATO terror

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian submarines raise NATO terror Empty Russian submarines raise NATO terror

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 2:03 am

Russian submarines raise NATO terror

8:11 - 06/10/2018

Russian submarines raise NATO terror %D8%BA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Russian submarines operating in southern Europe are raising "concern" over NATO, US Admiral James Fogo said Friday in Washington.
    Fogo, commander of NATO's joint force in Naples, told a Pentagon news conference that Russia had in recent years carried out its arsenal with submarines of the new generation.
    He pointed out that the six Kilo hybrid submarines "are currently operating in the Black Sea and Eastern Mediterranean," adding that these submarines equipped with long-range Kaliber missiles capable of reaching any European capital.
    "This is a matter of concern to me, a matter of concern to my partners and friends in NATO," he said.
    Asked about the ability of the Atlantic to constantly monitor the movements of Russian submarines, Admiral Fogo maintained ambiguity. "I can tell you that we have a preference for sound and we will preserve it," he said, referring to listening techniques that allow submarine positioning.
    The Russian military has recently expanded its military maneuvers amid repeated tensions with the West, and Moscow's military relations with Beijing have expanded, under constant tension with the United States.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Jul 2024, 2:10 pm