Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abandoned in Japan: An American Muscle-car graveyard

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Abandoned in Japan: An American Muscle-car graveyard  Empty Abandoned in Japan: An American Muscle-car graveyard

Post by Neno Wed 15 Jan 2014, 9:30 am

Offshore-Wealth.com
    Offshore-Wealth.com
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Abandoned in Japan: An American Muscle-car graveyard  Empty Re: Abandoned in Japan: An American Muscle-car graveyard

Post by Offshore-Wealth.com Sun 01 Feb 2015, 12:21 pm

Interesting,

I saw more than a couple vehicles I had back in the day, Mustang man, had a couple 66 289 HiPo, loved it, then went with 68 Mustang GT 428 Cobra Jet, which I miss dearly, never mind it it worth so much more than my next 72 Mach I 351 Cleveland.  but when I heard him mention a 429 Mach I there, I wanted to jump on a plane and try to buy it.  You know what that is worth restored, never mind unrestored.  It is ashame to see these classics rotting away like that.

Did you catch the new show about Unexpected Inheritances of FOX Business, if not, check it out, a guy had collected 3000 classics covering almost every model even built.  Blew me away to see racks and racks of some of the most valuable cars in the world, all owned by one collector supreme, and his kids were left collection.  You have to see this show, amazing for us car nuts, never mind those dreaming of having that special childhood vehicle.  

I will be going shopping for several when the dinar finally gets restored, miss those good old days when you could repair your own vehicles easily, not so with todays high tech vehicles. Thanks for posting this trip down memory lane.

Regards, Mike
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Abandoned in Japan: An American Muscle-car graveyard  Empty Re: Abandoned in Japan: An American Muscle-car graveyard

Post by Neno Sun 01 Feb 2015, 12:24 pm

I seen this YouTube a couple years ago and was like wow. You should see the one where a investor bought a large track of land with a HUGH storage building on it that had no keys or windows. Once he acquired it, it was loaded with over 500 specialty cares that had been their for who knows decaying from storage holding only. I think it was in Germany but he had worth in those cars alone 10's of millions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:39 am