Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video .. Joint duty between the sections of rescue and drilling offshore in the ports of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video .. Joint duty between the sections of rescue and drilling offshore in the ports of Iraq Empty Video .. Joint duty between the sections of rescue and drilling offshore in the ports of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 2:52 am

Video .. Joint duty between the sections of rescue and drilling offshore in the ports of Iraq
    Saturday 06 October 2018 :
    12:05 am

The Minister of Transport, Captain Kazem Al-Yamami directed the management of the high ports in cooperation, coordination and joint work between the marine rescue and marine drilling departments of the Iraqi ports to carry out the common duties of removing, cleaning and lifting the tiles that cover the barking of the sunken pillars south of the iron pier of Khor al-Zubair port. 2000 tons to reach them and lift them to clean the interiors of the docks of the boats as part of the major campaign to lift the sunken targets to clean our channels and the port berths led by the Maritime Rescue Section of the General Company of the ports of the sea S one of the formations and the Ministry of Transport ...
    VIDEO at link
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:32 am