Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Office of Abdul-Mahdi issued a clarification on the adoption of decisions that lead to the formation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Office of Abdul-Mahdi issued a clarification on the adoption of decisions that lead to the formation Empty Office of Abdul-Mahdi issued a clarification on the adoption of decisions that lead to the formation

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Oct 2018, 2:49 am

[size=32]
    Office of Abdul-Mahdi issued a clarification on the adoption of decisions that lead to the formation of the government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Prime Minister's Office in charge of Adel Abdul-Mahdi on Saturday strongly denied the transfer of news sites and pages on social networking sites on the formation of the new federal government.

"A number of websites and social networking pages attribute untrue statements in the name of the prime minister-designate, as well as fabricated information about decisions that have been taken, attributed to unknown sources," the office said in a statement.

"The statements attributed to the sources or the existence of decisions issued by all sovereignty are completely false news and nothing has been issued about it," the statement said.

He called on the media office in his statement to "rely on the official news issued by Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi or the media office exclusively."

The new President Barham Saleh had assigned Adel Abdul Mahdi in the formation of the new federal government as a candidate for settlement between the parties and political blocs winning in the elections, which failed to announce the largest bloc after the legislative elections in May.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:18 pm