Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Office Of Financial Supervision Refers 513 Cases Of Irregularity In The Disbursement Of Budgets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Office Of Financial Supervision Refers 513 Cases Of Irregularity In The Disbursement Of Budgets  Empty The Office Of Financial Supervision Refers 513 Cases Of Irregularity In The Disbursement Of Budgets

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:24 am

The Office Of Financial Supervision Refers 513 Cases Of Irregularity In The Disbursement Of Budgets To The Supervisory Bodies
    Last updated 10/07/2018  190[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad - conscious
    Al - Mousawi Carpet
    The Office of Financial Supervision announced on Sunday that it had referred 513 cases of financial irregularities in the disbursement of budgets to regulatory bodies, while stressing that the final accounts for the years 2012-2013 are still in the Council of Ministers.
    The head of the Financial Control Bureau, Dr. Salah Nuri Khalaf told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that "the Court referred 513 cases of financial irregularities in the disbursement of budgets to the regulatory bodies from 2004 to 2016."
    He added that "the SAI completed the final accounts for the years 2004-2011," noting that "it has been ratified by the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives."
    Nuri said: "The final accounts for the years 2012 2013 are still in the Council of Ministers pending approval."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am