Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sunni leadership policy calls on the Iraqi president to visit Basra before Anbar and Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunni leadership policy calls on the Iraqi president to visit Basra before Anbar and Sulaymaniyah Empty Sunni leadership policy calls on the Iraqi president to visit Basra before Anbar and Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:44 am

[size=32]
    Sunni leadership policy calls on the Iraqi president to visit Basra before Anbar and Sulaymaniyah[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / President Barham Saleh discussed with a delegation of the National Axis Alliance, the formation of the new government and the situation in Iraq. 
    "Saleh stressed that one of the priorities of the presidency is to protect the constitution and implement the laws and stressed that this will be achieved only with the cooperation and support of all partners in the political process, stressing the importance of a strong central government being a force for Iraq internally and externally. 
    He also stressed the importance and importance of forming the new government in accordance with the constitutional time and its support by all political forces and provide all the elements of success for them, considering that the suffering of the provinces, particularly Basra and Mosul, a lack of services and infrastructure requires everyone to pay to form a strong government for Iraq and its people. 
    He pointed out that it is flawed that Basra is without drinking water, and stressed its keenness on the reconstruction of Mosul and providing a decent life for its sons and expressed his hope to visit all the provinces of Iraq.
    For his part, the leader of the axis, Ahmed Abu Risha, the President of the Republic to visit the southern provinces and start in Basra before Anbar and Sulaymaniyah to give a message to their sons that they are the top priorities and interest of the presidency as the president of all of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am