Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: Behind the smuggling of Basra oil?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: Behind the smuggling of Basra oil? Empty Video: Behind the smuggling of Basra oil?

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 5:05 pm

Video: Behind the smuggling of Basra oil?

In a remarkable development related to the file of oil smuggling, the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat revealed that the smuggling operations have not been interrupted for years and that it is conducted through influential figures and parties in Basra and no one can approach them. 

According to a security source, most of the detainees in the smuggling of oil are young unemployed people are working at specific wages of influential parties and are released after each arrest, revealing the existence of a famous family in the Zubair district, working in the smuggling of oil, and no one can approach them , Because it shows a great deal of religiosity through its construction of mosques and Husayniyat.

The report pointed out that the smugglers are working to put special meters on the crude tanks issued by the Ministry of Oil in order to escape the checkpoints, and not to be subjected to inspection or accountability by the security authorities. 

And the direction to which the shipments and tanks of oil smuggled, the newspaper pointed out according to the report that there is a large market in the territorial waters to smuggle various goods, especially oil and drugs, and the state can not control, due to lack of potential, and the absence of boats and patrols sufficient security, Go to the UAE and Iran . 

Video at link

You can view the report on the video above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:26 am