Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Neno's Place is in need of....

Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Neno's Place is in need of.... Empty Neno's Place is in need of....

Post by Neno Thu 16 Jan 2014, 4:25 pm

...News Hounds and Moderators. Most of my original news hounds have grown tired (or stopped) I presume and I have no Moderators. I would like to add many more News Hounds to my contract ( https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t50-news-hounds-earn-a-new-auto-or-5000000-towards-one-from-neno ). Being a News hounds doesn't mean you have to entertain with commenting or, have to only post Dinar Iraq information. Neno's Place is full of Topics. You only have to post New News and or Topic threads in any and all categories (News with links).

Moderators are for commenting and moving the membership with discussions. Like involving the membership in the topics posted. I do not use Moderators for policing the board or forums, I have Site Admins for that.

If anyone would like to give it a try please PM me or if you know anyone from any walks of life or any country that would like to get on my contract ( https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t50-news-hounds-earn-a-new-auto-or-5000000-towards-one-from-neno ), have them join and PM me as well.

Thanks,
Neno

OS: I will email this out to all as I am very serious about this... ;)
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Neno's Place is in need of.... Empty Re: Neno's Place is in need of....

Post by Neno Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:44 pm

Just wanted to say for not having more moderators to post news and topics we seem to be handling the dinar sections really well with what is important instead of having to read thru so much other stuff. I thank the ones taking care of this section but, I will always take more MODS posting in any sections.

Thanks,
Neno
Bama Diva
Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Mon 01 Dec 2014, 6:22 pm

I've been on vacation Neno, will return home tomorrow and will contribute more :-)
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Tue 02 Dec 2014, 3:41 am

Yes Mam but always enjoy that. Anyone can post but moderators need to something everyday when possible no matter what sections... wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 Dec 2021, 7:58 am