Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump orders the Pentagon to create space forces and admits: Russia and China preceded us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Trump orders the Pentagon to create space forces and admits: Russia and China preceded us Empty Trump orders the Pentagon to create space forces and admits: Russia and China preceded us

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Oct 2018, 2:48 am

Trump orders the Pentagon to create space forces and admits: Russia and China preceded us
    forces - Trump orders the Pentagon to create space forces and admits: Russia and China preceded us Irq_947274368&max_width=300
    US President Donald Trump has announced that the Pentagon is currently working on the creation of space forces, noting that Russia and China were the first to begin work on its establishment.
    "Under my instructions, the Pentagon is currently working on the creation of the sixth branch of the US armed forces - space forces," Trump said in a speech in Kentucky.
    Trump pointed out that Russia and China were the first to start work on its establishment.
    "We have the greatest people in the world, we produce the best equipment in the world, we make the best missiles, tanks and ships in the world," Trump added.
    The US president, Donald Trump, had earlier set the task of turning the military space forces into an independent type of forces, calling for the imposition of control in this area. According to Trump, the United States is aiming for leadership in space and does not want to walk with its feet in the back of Russia and China.
    In late July, it became known that the US Department of Defense would begin in the coming months to form military space forces, according to defense portal "Defense-1" in reference to the draft report of the Pentagon.
    It was expected that the draft report of the Ministry to form the military military space forces will be submitted to Congress within a week.
    It is noteworthy that the project proposes the establishment of four military units, starting with the military leadership to form three of them next month - the new combat command, and the joint agency to buy satellites for military use and combat strength of military space forces. It is noteworthy that this will not require the approval of US lawmakers.
    The Pentagon will also prepare a legislative proposal for the final composition of the military space forces by the end of 2018. The proposal will be submitted to Congress early next year as part of the Trump 2020 budget proposal.
    US President Donald Trump earlier signed the country's defense budget bill for fiscal year 2019 at $ 716 billion, more than 3 percent ($ 20 billion) from the 2018 budget.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=106640

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:54 am