Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Pentagon announces hacking of its records and discloses information about its employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon announces hacking of its records and discloses information about its employees Empty Pentagon announces hacking of its records and discloses information about its employees

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Oct 2018, 2:52 am

Pentagon announces hacking of its records and discloses information about its employees
    Pentagon announces hacking of its records and discloses information about its employees Irq_1795068186_1539424084
    The US Department of Defense announced that it is investigating an electronic breach of some of its travel records, which resulted in the disclosure of personal information about its employees.
    "The breach took place on October 4 and targeted personal identity information after the location of a contractor contracted by the Pentagon was broken," said Pentagon spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Joseph Bucheno.
    The spokesman said that "the breach did not affect only a small percentage of the staff in the ministry," explaining that "the Pentagon military command was informed of the violation, as the competent authorities began the investigation."
    A federal government report last week said the Pentagon was slow to protect key weapon systems from cyber attacks and that it occasionally found vulnerabilities in those systems that could be exploited by hackers. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=106595
    Lobo
    Lobo

Pentagon announces hacking of its records and discloses information about its employees Empty Re: Pentagon announces hacking of its records and discloses information about its employees

Post by Lobo Sun 14 Oct 2018, 11:05 am

Thanks Rocky, horrible that the Pentagon is so lax in its responsibilities regarding security.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:38 am