Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


Al-Nahrain launches loans to college students, newlyweds and buyers of the role

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM


Posts : 229766
Join date : 2012-12-21

Al-Nahrain launches loans to college students, newlyweds and buyers of the role Empty Al-Nahrain launches loans to college students, newlyweds and buyers of the role

Post by rocky Mon 15 Oct 2018, 1:43 am

Al-Nahrain launches loans to college students, newlyweds and buyers of the role


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank of the Ministry of Finance announced on Monday the adoption of a new package of banking facilities, including the purchase of housing and cars and the establishment of small projects, revealing the launch of funding for students of civil colleges and those wishing to perform Umrah. 
The Director of the Bank of the Ministry of Finance, Mohammed Samir in an interview with the newspaper "morning" and the official "Economic News", "The Board of Directors of the Bank a number of procedures related to the mechanism of granting funds (loans) to address them in order to benefit the largest segment of citizens, The sponsor and the duration of payment and interest, "asserting" issuing new instructions relating to the purchase of housing, cars and small projects. "
He explained that "the new instructions allowed the employee who wants to buy a housing house worth not more than 75 million dinars, only one civil sponsor instead of two, while keeping the sponsors if the amount of Murabaha range from 75 to 150 million dinars, Murabaha to 15 years instead of 10, as well as the choice of the beneficiary repayment period as far as possible with a period not exceeding 15 years. " 
He added that "Murabaha (interest) was also adopted 4 percent annually from the remaining amount, as opposed to what was previously applied, which is 8.3 for the entire amount. The employee was also allowed to buy his first degree home or brother, sister, father, son, mother and father down To the fourth degree, as a result of the independence of financial disclosure and not inconsistent with the laws, except for the purchase of the husband from his wife and vice versa.
He added that "the instructions to grant funding for the purchase of a residential house provides to bring the title of the property from the seller to ensure the non-custody and validity of the issuance, as well as the sponsor of the staff to start promoting the treatment and then the price of the house is estimated by a specialized committee includes its members representatives of the bank and real estate registration, The stage of monitoring the financial allocation, "noting that" After that, the stage of payment of the beneficiary 15 per cent of the amount of the property to the seller and then the stage of opening the statement in the Department of Real Estate Registration and review of the tax and municipal departments and up to the acknowledgment and waiver to receive the seller the remaining 85 percent Of the price of the property, for the beneficiary to place a reservation signal in favor of the bank until the payment of the installments that have been paid.
Samir revealed that "near the launch of funding for students of private colleges in the amount of three million dinars are paid during the academic year on a monthly basis, with the possibility of renewal for the next academic year to ensure the bank to pay tuition fees during the bachelor's degree." 
He pointed out that "the current period is waiting for official approvals for the launch of funds and the preparation of instructions and controls consistent with the nature of the income of the individual Iraqi." He said that "the granting of funding for those wishing to perform Umrah and for newly married, and no less than five million dinars.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM


Posts : 229766
Join date : 2012-12-21

Al-Nahrain launches loans to college students, newlyweds and buyers of the role Empty Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank issues new instructions on granting loans for the purchase of residential un

Post by rocky Mon 15 Oct 2018, 6:50 am

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank issues new instructions on granting loans for the purchase of residential units




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



announced that the Islamic Rivers Bank of the Ministry of Finance, Monday, for instructions on granting loans to buy housing units. 

"The new instructions allowed the employee to buy a house with a value not exceeding 75 million dinars, with only one civil sponsor instead of two, while retaining the sponsors if the amount of the murabaha is 75, " the newspaper quoted the bank's director Mohammad Samir as saying. To 150 million dinars, "noting that" the extension of the term of payment Murabaha to 15 years instead of 10, as well as the choice of the beneficiary to the repayment period as far as possible with a period not exceeding 15 years. "


"Murabaha (interest) was also adopted 4 percent annually from the remaining amount, as opposed to what was previously applied," he added. "The employee was also allowed to buy his first degree home or from brother, sister, father, son and mother. And the father up to the fourth degree, as a result of the independence of financial disclosure and not inconsistent with the laws, except for the purchase of the husband from his wife and vice versa.

He added that "the instructions to grant funding for the purchase of a residential house provides to bring the title of the property from the seller to ensure the absence of custody and validity of the issuance, as well as the sponsor of the staff to start promoting the treatment and then the price of the house is estimated by a special committee includes members of representatives of the bank and real estate registration, Followed by the stage of monitoring the financial allocation, "noting that" After that, the stage of paying the beneficiary 15 per cent of the amount of the property to the seller and then the stage of opening the statement in the Department of Real Estate Registration and review of the tax and municipal departments and up to the acknowledgment and waiver to receive the seller the remaining 85 percent of the price of the property , For the beneficiary Place a reference book for the benefit of the bank until the payment of premiums by his trust. " 

On September 13, 2018, the state-owned Al Nahrain Islamic Bank announced a mechanism to grant funding to employees wishing to purchase up to 150 million dinars.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Sat 26 Nov 2022, 1:05 pm