Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is issuing provisions to workers in a department and looking at tax evasion

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq 's economy is issuing provisions to workers in a department and looking at tax evasion Empty Iraq 's economy is issuing provisions to workers in a department and looking at tax evasion

Post by rocky Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:02 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is issuing provisions to workers in a department and looking at tax evasion[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haidar Al-Abadi held a meeting of the Ministerial Council for National Security, during which he followed up the security plans and the intelligence effort in tracking terrorist cells and security operations in addition to the security plan to visit Imam Hussein's fourteenth. 
    They also discussed the treatment of smuggling and tax and customs evasion. They presented a comparison of the income tax revenues for four months in the country with the same months in 2017 and the implementation of a revenue program at all border crossings. 
    The Ministry of Finance has been stressed to direct the allocation of workers at the border crossings of 50% per month and retroactively from the date of the issuance of Resolution 61 of 2018. 
    The vote was also signed on the memorandum of understanding for security cooperation between the Iraqi Interior Ministry and its Turkish counterpart.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:37 am