Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

pictures .. Surprise of the heavy caliber of Khashoggi and rule propagated by the son of Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

pictures .. Surprise of the heavy caliber of Khashoggi and rule propagated by the son of Trump Empty pictures .. Surprise of the heavy caliber of Khashoggi and rule propagated by the son of Trump

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:04 am

[size=32]
    pictures .. Surprise of the heavy caliber of Khashoggi and rule propagated by the son of Trump[/size]
    pictures .. Surprise of the heavy caliber of Khashoggi and rule propagated by the son of Trump 5bc3592e95a5978c6c8b45d2

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

The son of US President Donald Trump has entered the line of the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, after he rejoined a newspaper reporter from the United States about Jamal.
    Trump Jr. reprinted the tweet of American journalist Patrick Paul, a national security and terrorism expert with PG Media, which included a photograph of Khashoggi showing an RPG launcher alongside a group of fighters.
    "I did not realize until yesterday that Gamal Khashoggi was the author of this famous article in the Arab News News in 1988. He is in Afghanistan with Osama bin Laden and co-founder of al-Qaeda, Abdullah Azzam, a democratic reformist journalist. Carrying a RPG with the jihadists. "
    pictures .. Surprise of the heavy caliber of Khashoggi and rule propagated by the son of Trump 5bc3534895a597297b8b458c
    pictures .. Surprise of the heavy caliber of Khashoggi and rule propagated by the son of Trump 5bc3535795a597de7e8b458d
    In 2006, American journalist Peter Bergen published a book on the life of Osama bin Laden under the title "  The Osama bin Laden I Know , " in which he mentioned in his Saudi journal Jamal Khashoggi his relationship to Osama, his place of study, Out.

He also spoke about the article published by Khashoggi on 4 May 1988 under the title "Young Arabs fighting alongside the mujahedeen" in the Saudi magazine Al-Majalla.

Saudi Arabia faces a wave of criticism and threats of sanctions following the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was last seen on Oct. 2 entering consulate to obtain documents to complete his marriage to his Turkish fiancée Khadija Genghis, who was waiting in front of the consulate.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am