Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Headed by Halbusi .. Parliament holds its eighth session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Headed by Halbusi .. Parliament holds its eighth session Empty Headed by Halbusi .. Parliament holds its eighth session

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Headed by Halbusi .. Parliament 

holds its eighth session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Headed by Halbusi .. Parliament holds its eighth session Empty Parliament holds its eighth session under the chairmanship of Halbusi

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:53 am

Parliament holds its eighth session under the chairmanship of Halbusi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to a parliamentary source, Monday, that the House of Representatives held its regular session headed by Mohammed Halbusi and the presence of 232 deputies. 

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The House of Representatives held its regular session chaired by Mohammed Halbusi and the presence of 232 deputies." 

"The agenda of the session includes a vote on the wording of a resolution on special grades granted and decisions issued by the government during the period of business after the elections of 2018, and the formation of permanent parliamentary committees of the House of Representatives," said the source, who asked not to be named.

He added that "the agenda of the meeting also includes a general topic of discussion (the central acceptance plan / the third round examination of higher education / expansion of the admission plan for postgraduate studies) in the presence of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research." 
    The House of Representatives raised, on Saturday, its seventh session to Monday.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 am