Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Janabi: 70% of Iraq's water comes from neighboring Islamic countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Janabi: 70% of Iraq's water comes from neighboring Islamic countries Empty Al-Janabi: 70% of Iraq's water comes from neighboring Islamic countries

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Oct 2018, 2:48 am

Al-Janabi: 70% of Iraq's water comes from neighboring Islamic countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (AFP) - Water resources minister Hassan al-Janabi said Monday that 70 percent of Iraq's water comes from neighboring Islamic countries, calling for positive engagement with Iraq's demands to respect its water rights.
    "Minister of Water Resources Hassan al-Janabi participated in the meetings of the fourth session of the Conference of the Ministers of Water in the Islamic Cooperation Council in Cairo to discuss the executive plans for the vision of the Organization during the coming period to exploit the water resources of the countries inside the country," the ministry said in a statement. This organization ".
    "Iraq is dealing with the water situation in terms of keenness to maintain cooperation with its Islamic environment, as 70 percent of its water comes from neighboring Islamic countries," the minister said in a speech at the meeting.
    "We are concerned about the fate of our water quotas, while continuing to build dams, expand the use of shared water resources, and divert the streams of some rivers," he said, adding that "the continuous shortage of water revenues is a threat to its stability and stability in the region." And the tributaries that are moving towards our country. "
    "We are rebuilding the terror of our irrigation facilities and we look forward to the support and support of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in supporting our country," he said, calling on neighboring countries to "positively address our demands to respect our water rights." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm