Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold Credit Cards for Wealthy Drivers in Britain

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Gold Credit Cards for Wealthy Drivers in Britain Empty Gold Credit Cards for Wealthy Drivers in Britain

Post by rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 2:10 am

Gold Credit Cards for Wealthy Drivers in Britain

Gold Credit Cards for Wealthy Drivers in Britain 10641

The Royal Mint, Britain's currency-issuing body, is secretly issuing 18-carat gold credit cards to high-end customers, the Daily Mail reported.
The newspaper also reported that the cost of a single card will be £ 3,000, and the name of the holder will be engraved on the back.
The Daily Mail said the Royal Currency House was currently considering technical techniques that would make gold credit cards usable for ATM machines as well as remote card readers.
The goal behind the Gold Card project is to issue credit cards made of precious metal, and hopes to find the right technology for the new cards to be manufactured for some of its high net worth partners.
The Daily Mail quoted MasterCard International, the world's largest credit card maker, as saying it was working with Dar to find the right technology. It is expected to take a year before the cards are issued and put on the market.

Current date/time is Wed 25 May 2022, 12:36 pm