Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy demanding the replacement of deputies who have not been sworn in so far

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy demanding the replacement of deputies who have not been sworn in so far Empty A deputy demanding the replacement of deputies who have not been sworn in so far

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:26 am

A deputy demanding the replacement of deputies who have not been sworn in so far

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP on the coalition of construction Zahra al-Bajari, on Wednesday, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi to send a letter to the Electoral Commission to replace members who have not been sworn in so far. 

Al-Bijari said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy, "All members of the House of Representatives took the constitutional oath on the third of last September, except for those who receive government positions."

"The legal period for swearing in is one month. Otherwise, a winning member, whether he is a government official or not, should explain why he has not been sworn in and wants to remain in the government." 

"The presidency of the House of Representatives is required to send the names of the winners to the Electoral Commission, who have not repeated the oath so far to force them to perform the constitutional oath to carry out their legislative duties or replace them with other members." 

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives held, on the third of last September, its first session within the fourth electoral cycle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am