Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
chouchou
Rocky
6 posters

In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 3:39 am

First topic message reminder :

In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

) - A number of citizens demonstrated in Baghdad on Wednesday in Al-Rasheed Street in the center of the capital to demand their money "held" at the Warka Bank in the capital. 

A reporter for Alsumaria News, said that a number of citizens demonstrated today, in the area of ​​Rashid Street in front of the Central Bank of Iraq's central Baghdad, to demand the release of their money held with the Warka Bank in the capital. 

The protesters confirmed that their money had been in the bank for eight years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty Re: In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad

Post by Lobo Thu 18 Oct 2018, 10:00 am

I don't think Warka has any bearing on the CBI, Warka was under receivership - just like over here, it would not have any bearing on our Federal Reserve if it had banks under receivership.  If Warka/CBI is trying to prevent a run on the bank, that would explain it - that would/could set off a run on all the banks and that would not be good.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty Re: In pictures .. Claims to spend money held with the Warka Bank in Baghdad

Post by zimi31 Thu 18 Oct 2018, 11:05 am

You know Weslin after all these years, to have it end that way, would be more than I want to think about but, then I just saw  Lobo's post and I put the gun down...guess there is still hope...   lol!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 18 Oct 2018, 11:20 am

Zimi, glad you put the gun down.  This IS GOING TO HAPPEN.  The CBI has done just about everything they said needed to be done.  

flower flower flower
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 18 Oct 2018, 11:33 am

Thank you Lobo...it would be wonderful to see it happen!!!

P.S. I have had homicidal moments but so far, never suicidal drunk
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 18 Oct 2018, 11:36 am

lol! lol!

Zimi, I have had homicidal moments also - and it will happen, sooooner than laaaater.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 18 Oct 2018, 12:35 pm

Thanks goodness that we have Lobo to save us from those thoughts... laugh

(homicidal)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 18 Oct 2018, 1:12 pm

Lobo wrote:lol! lol!

Zimi, I have had homicidal moments also - and it will happen, sooooner than laaaater.
    Oh oh, there's that soon word    laugh
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 18 Oct 2018, 1:13 pm

weslin3 wrote:Thanks goodness that we have Lobo to save us from those thoughts... laugh

(homicidal)

I hear you Weslin, she's always positive...love it!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:45 am