Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Air Launches Encouraging Prices for Baghdad, Beirut and Najaf Beirut Lines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - Iraqi Air Launches Encouraging Prices for Baghdad, Beirut and Najaf Beirut Lines Empty Iraqi Air Launches Encouraging Prices for Baghdad, Beirut and Najaf Beirut Lines

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Oct 2018, 2:18 am

Iraqi Air Launches Encouraging Prices for Baghdad, Beirut and Najaf Beirut Lines

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Airways Company announced on Thursday the launch of the encouraging prices for Baghdad, Beirut and Najaf - Beirut.
    The company's general manager Miran Farid said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "this offer will start from 22/10/2018 for the price of the ticket to go from the Baghdad International Airport station to the terminal of Hariri Airport and $ 50 not included taxes and will continue Offer until 28-10-2018, while the return ticket price will be $ 50 not included in the taxes, which have been set for the period from 1-11-2018 to 7-11-2018.
    "This offer also includes travel fees for the Najaf sector - Beirut and vice versa, at the same price and duration, which aims at activating this important and simultaneous sector, which lasted with the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein," Farid said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:56 pm