Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Ministry of Economy responds to an expert: Your information is known by an intermediate stude

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi -  Iraqi Ministry of Economy responds to an expert: Your information is known by an intermediate stude Empty Iraqi Ministry of Economy responds to an expert: Your information is known by an intermediate stude

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 2:34 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi Ministry of Economy responds to an expert: Your information is known by an intermediate student and this is a shame[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Ministry of Water Resources on Friday criticized Ramadan Al-Badran's experience of water, usually information on social networking sites in this regard known as middle school student.

The ministry said in a statement today that "the social networking pages contained an audio and video recording of Ramadan Al-Badran, who claims experience in many areas of money and investment in politics and research, areas in which we do not comment on his experience, but his claims as a water expert are inconsistent with reality. To look at his personal abuse, how can an expert in water claim, in his interpretation of the events of Basra, that the Tigris River passes Balttarhar then go through Samarra to Diyala and then closed back towards the south and Hilla exceeds the Tigris, and he drew his information from the Ministries of Planning and Agriculture, Of water resources ".

"Such information is known by a middle-class student and the illusion that it is testimony to Ramadan's experience in water resources is flawed," the statement said.

The statement added that "defamation is held accountable by law and that the dissemination of ignorance is opposed by the owners of conscience, and the information that claims no value and no validity."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:07 am