Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The service institution of exchange companies will hold a preparatory forum to discuss the merge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The service institution of exchange companies will hold a preparatory forum to discuss the merge Empty The service institution of exchange companies will hold a preparatory forum to discuss the merge

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 6:27 am

The service institution of exchange companies will hold a preparatory forum to discuss the merger of banking companies

Saturday, October 20,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The service institution of exchange companies called on all companies to broker the sale of foreign exchange certificates to attend the preparatory forum held today at the Babylon Hotel , indicating that the forum will discuss and put forward views and proposals on the invitation of the Central Bank to merge brokerage companies. 

The Foundation said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "In order to support the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and towards financial stability and reduce the chances of transfer of risk in providing the best services and financial instruments, the service establishment of exchange companies to attend the preparatory and preparatory forum on 20 - Babylon Hotel Enlil Hall at 2 pm to discuss and put forward views and proposals on the call of the Central Bank in his book No. 9/5/361 dated 15/10-2018 calling for the merger of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies.

The Foundation called on all brokerage companies to "attend this forum, which includes a set of proposals and alternatives aimed at raising the level of knowledge and responsibility to make the appropriate decision on integration and its impact in favor of this financial sector and to protect citizens in the visions of the future of services and developments in the markets."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:29 am