Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain launches a new meal of advances for more than 1200 employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain launches a new meal of advances for more than 1200 employees Empty Rafidain launches a new meal of advances for more than 1200 employees

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 6:48 am

Rafidain launches a new meal of advances for more than 1200 employees
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... Rafidain Bank, Saturday, a new meal of the advance of employees of the State Departments, which ranged between five and ten million dinars through Master Card International.
    "A new batch of State Department employees has been paid more than 1,200 employees whose salaries have been settled at the bank," the bank's press office said in a statement.
    The statement said that "the payment of this advance was by informing the employee by sending him a text message informing him of the advance payment, after he completed all the legal procedures to grant it and disbursement through electronic payment tools, which have been filled with the financial balance." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:20 pm