Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
Kid_Intellect
Pinoy10
Neno
mochasmom
Lobo
weslin3
Rocky
11 posters

The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 6:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) arrived in Baghdad on Saturday under the chairmanship of the Saudi President, Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi.
    The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, told "Economy News" that a delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund headed by the President of the Fund Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi arrived Saturday morning to Baghdad to discuss bilateral relations.
    He stressed that one of the main objectives of this visit is to "promote the concepts of financial inclusion in Iraq and discuss ways to develop it and raise its rate to more than 22.6%."
    "The delegation will discuss the development of banking relations with Iraqi banks and will meet with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alaq, and the Association of Iraqi private banks."
    He pointed out that the visit of the delegation will take a full week, and will be interspersed with bilateral meetings on the advancement of the Iraqi banking sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty Our correspondent: The Arab Monetary Fund holds bilateral meetings with Iraqi banks

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 3:45 am

Our correspondent: The Arab Monetary Fund holds bilateral meetings with Iraqi banks

Date Added 10/22/2018

The correspondent of "Economy News", said that the Arab Monetary Fund began within the activities of the second day of his visit to Iraq, the holding of bilateral meetings with Iraqi banks.
    The correspondent added that the first meeting was between the Fund and the Iraqi Bank for Trade, pointing to the influx of many government and private banks to the Prime Minister's Guesthouse to hold bilateral meetings with the Fund.
    A delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) arrived last Saturday under the chairmanship of the Saudi President, Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi, in Baghdad to promote the concepts of financial inclusion in Iraq and discuss ways of developing it with the concerned parties .

Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Post by Pinoy10 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 4:28 am

On page 1 shows 5 bank notes and a bunch of coins, Rocky posted this morning.
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad

Post by Pinoy10 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 4:36 am

From Investopedia: Financial inclusion is the pursuit of making financial services accessible at affordable costs to all individuals and businesses.
    Kid_Intellect
    Kid_Intellect
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Kid_Intellect Mon 22 Oct 2018, 5:02 am

hum
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - The Arab Monetary Fund delegation arrives in Baghdad - Page 2 Empty Our correspondent: The Arab Monetary Fund holds bilateral meetings with Iraqi banks

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 6:30 am

Our correspondent: The Arab Monetary Fund holds bilateral meetings with Iraqi banks

The correspondent of "Economy News", said that the Arab Monetary Fund began within the activities of the second day of his visit to Iraq, the holding of bilateral meetings with Iraqi banks.
    The correspondent added that the first meeting was between the Fund and the Iraqi Bank for Trade, pointing to the influx of many government and private banks to the Prime Minister's Guesthouse to hold bilateral meetings with the Fund.
    A delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) arrived last Saturday under the chairmanship of the Saudi President, Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi, in Baghdad to promote the concepts of financial inclusion in Iraq and discuss ways of developing it with the concerned parties .

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 10:39 am

WOW! Thanks rocky for all of these Arab Monetary Fund news.. I may be wrong but all of this looks good. And like Pinoy pointed out... there is a picture with all of this with notes and coins.. yes
    1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 1dinarshort Mon 22 Oct 2018, 10:55 am

I cant find the page with the notes and coins..link anyone?  Please? TYI
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 11:01 am

1dinarshort wrote:I cant find the page with the notes and coins..link anyone?  Please? TYI
    It is a picture of the notes and coins on this same article but on page 1...Just click on 1 at the bottom of this article. You can't read the amount of the notes but you can see there is coins. Wish we could see the amount on the notes...
    1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 1dinarshort Mon 22 Oct 2018, 11:39 am

thanks weslin, but that didn't help me.  I see no "1" or page 1 or anything I can read.  It doesn't even give me an English version.  I tried to translate but that didn't get me anywhere either.  I guess that's why I'm still 1dinarshort..
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Oct 2018, 12:20 pm

1dinarshort wrote:thanks weslin, but that didn't help me.  I see no "1" or page 1 or anything I can read.  It doesn't even give me an English version.  I tried to translate but that didn't get me anywhere either.  I guess that's why I'm still 1dinarshort..
    We are on page 2... So can you see at the bottom of your page and it says GO To Page? There is a one and a two. Click on the 1.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:48 pm