Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar and gold exchange rates in Iraq's markets on Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar and gold exchange rates in Iraq's markets on Saturday Empty Dollar and gold exchange rates in Iraq's markets on Saturday

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Dollar and gold exchange rates in Iraq's markets on Saturday[/size]

[rtl]17 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The exchange rate of the dollar, on Saturday, against the dinar stable in the domestic currency market.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the figures received by "Trend Press" has recorded the dollar sale price in Baghdad today 120 thousand dinars and the purchase price 121 thousand and 500 dinars to $ 100.[/rtl]

[rtl]On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 121 thousand and 700 dinars, and the purchase price 122 thousand and 750 dinars for one hundred dollars.[/rtl]

[rtl]While the price of selling the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today 125 thousand and 250 dinars, the purchase price 125 thousand and 200 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday was 125 thousand 450 dinars, and the purchase price 125 thousand and 400 dinars compared to $ 100.[/rtl]

[rtl]The price of Iraqi gold, today, at 224 thousand dinars for one weight.[/rtl]

[rtl]The price of gold weight of 21 caliber, today 224 thousand, while yesterday the price 225 thousand also. "[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noted that the weight of one gold is equal to 5 grams.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:18 am