Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces a "quantum leap" in the export of goods to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Iran announces a "quantum leap" in the export of goods to Iraq Empty Iran announces a "quantum leap" in the export of goods to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Oct 2018, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Iran announces a "quantum leap" in the export of goods to Iraq[/size]

[rtl]17 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Exports of non-oil goods to the Iraqi market have reached a qualitative leap according to the statistics recorded by the Customs Corporation, and the value of exports of these commodities to 5.4 billion dollars during the past six months.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"During the first half of the current solar year, Iranian exports to the Iraqi market of non-oil goods achieved a qualitative leap compared to the same period last year, despite the fact that the rate of exchange of the dollar was 44 percent," the Iranian trade attaché in Iraq, Nasser Bahzad, said Saturday. Indicates an acceptable development in this aspect. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Islamic Republic of Iran is currently exporting 60 percent of its total non-oil exports to three countries - China, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates. The export of these goods to Iraq is 20 percent," Behzad said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "during the first half of the current solar year AH 1900 (export) a type of Iranian goods to the Iraqi market," noting that "most of these goods are of plastic, metal, food, animal and mineral construction, textiles, machinery, machinery and others."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:43 pm