Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: Prevent the broadcast of parliamentary sessions to cover up the problems and delays

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: Prevent the broadcast of parliamentary sessions to cover up the problems and delays Empty Parliamentary: Prevent the broadcast of parliamentary sessions to cover up the problems and delays

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Oct 2018, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A parliamentary source said that the decision of the presidency of parliament to prevent the broadcast of the sessions and some of them after treatment.
    He said that the presidency of parliament and with the approval of its members will stop broadcasting parliamentary sessions and some of them after treatment.
    He stressed that "stop the broadcast comes to prevent the presentation of delays and problems and auctions in front of cameras to members of parliament, as well as to maintain the seriousness of the proposals and lift the embarrassment of the deputies in their direct criticism of the leaders of their blocks." The source said, "The ban came against the background of the parliament session last Monday, Where the Parliament hosted the Minister of Higher Education. "
    The [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/137/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8]House of Representatives[/url] hosted in its eighth session of the first legislative term of its first legislative year in its fourth electoral session, Monday October 15, 2018, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research on the central admission, and voted to nominate 27 permanent committees. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:09 am