Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abdul-Mahdi appeals to the political blocs to stop the decisions of Abadi and parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abdul-Mahdi appeals to the political blocs to stop the decisions of Abadi and parliament  Empty Newspaper: Abdul-Mahdi appeals to the political blocs to stop the decisions of Abadi and parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Rashid News / Follow-up
    Al-Hayat newspaper revealed the resentment of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi of the decisions of his predecessor, Haider Abadi, the last, indicating that he addressed the political blocs in this regard, while the blocs pledged to put the issue within the House of Representatives.
    The political sources informed the newspaper, in a report followed by "Rashid News", "The Prime Minister-designate of the government Adel Abdul-Mahdi told the political blocs resentment of a series of decisions continues his predecessor Haider Abadi issued during the period of business, including appointments and transfers of senior cadres in the ministries may confuse The work of the new government which is expected to be presented to parliament soon. "
    She added that "Abdul Mahdi, after addressing the President of the Republic to intervene, as well as Abbadi, went to the blocks (reform and reconstruction) and the (building), which constitute the majority in parliament, to inform them of grumbling about these decisions," indicating that "the two blocs pledged to put the issue Expanded into the parliament dome ".
    She pointed out that "the office of Abdul-Mahdi closely monitor the decisions issued by the Office of Abadi, and intends to reconsider after winning the confidence of the parliament," pointing out that Abdul Mahdi "will face a major challenge in the management of his government, which controls the majority of its senior cadres without the post of minister, Call on three governments ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:05 am