Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discusses plan to visit the forty and facilitate the granting of visas to investors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discusses plan to visit the forty and facilitate the granting of visas to investors Empty Abadi discusses plan to visit the forty and facilitate the granting of visas to investors

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 3:13 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rasheed News / Follow - up was 
    chaired by Prime Minister Haider Abadi , a meeting of the Ministerial Council for National Security, discussed a plan to visit pilgrimage, and to facilitate the granting of visas (visa) to investors.

"The council continued to discuss security plans and intelligence efforts to track the terrorist cells, in addition to the security plan to visit Imam Hussein's fourteenth," the office of Al-Abadi said in a statement received by Al-Rasheed News. "The Minister of the Interior presented a presentation on visitors to Iraq to visit and facilitate their entry, Visas for them.
    According to the statement, the facilitation of visa and multi-visa visas for investors to encourage investment and issue controls and mechanisms in cooperation between the relevant authorities.
    The Council discussed the tasks and duties of the CBRN teams (chemical, biological, radiation and nuclear accident treatment teams) and the requirements for supporting and developing national response teams.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:27 pm